Rawa Pan Fried Korli
- 10 slices Korli/Karli/Silver Bar Fish
- 2 tsp. fresh Garlic paste
- 1 tsp. fresh Ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil – as needed
- Fine dry Rawa/Semolina – as needed
Dry Spice Mix:
- 1 ½ tsp. Red Chilli pwd. or to taste
- 1tsp. Cumin/Jeera pwd.
- 1 tsp. Turmeric pwd.
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper pwd. (optional)
Wash & drain the fish slices. Combine ginger- garlic paste with salt to taste and lightly rub into the fish slices. Marinate for about 15 minutes in a bowl.
Combine dry spice mix ingredients and sprinkle on to the marinated fish slices. Toss the fish slices in the bowl to coat evenly.
Roll each slice of fish in the dry rawa and place on a plate/tray.
Pan-fry the fish slices until cooked, crisp & lightly golden.
Drain out excess oil, if any before transferring the pan fried fish onto a tray/plate.
Serve with fish curry and rice/dal and rice or pulao garnished with lime wedges.