Bhenya Bhaji / Goan style bhindi
- ¼ kg okra/bhindi, chopped
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1-2 green chilies, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar or brown vinegar or white vinegar - i used balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- salt as required
- sugar as required
- in a pan or kadai/wok add all the ingredients.
- cover and cook on a low heat.
- stir in between so that the okra does not stick to the pan.
- add around 2-3 tbsp water if required.
- cook for about 15-20 minutes till the okra is done.